Saturday, February 9, 2013

Potential Potential Hangout

So, in the year 2012 I ended up only making it to ONE diner in the 2012 Diner Calendar (Yankee Diner, more on that later), while actually having MORE of the calendars I sent to the diners returned by the mail! The whole project kind of fizzled out, I guess, and a year goes by awful fast. But that doesn't mean all is lost!

I'm going to continue adding to this Online Journal, info and pictures from the 2012 calendar, past diner calendars, and future calendars (if they happen-- there was no 2013 calendar!) But besides that, maybe this journal can be a place explore potential hangouts... and just the idea and nature of hanging out at a diner. It's something I used to do more in the past than I do now, but it's still an idea that's close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment